Wageningen Livestock Research
Wageningen Livestock Research uses research and knowledge to develop sustainable livestock sectors around the world. With this aim, we work together with governments, private sector, non-governmental organisations, other knowledge institutes and international organisations. Our core activities are applied research, training, and advisory services for practitioners and policy makers. Our expertise includes:
• Poultry sub-sector development,
• Sustainable intensification of poultry farming systems,
• Circular economy and nutrient cycling,
• Efficient poultry nutrition,
• Resilient animals and farms, and
• Effective poultry farm management competencies.