With over 25 years of experience, Roodbont Publishers helps agricultural businesses develop. Their mission is to contribute to sustainable practices, by creating and transferring practically applicable knowledge to farmers and the supplying industry. Roodbont Publishers is globally known for their Signals© knowledge concept, aiming at optimising the daily workflow on farms.
- Experts in creating and transferring practical knowledge
- Proven Signals© concept
- Optimising daily workflow on farm
Poultry Signals series
The Poultry Signals series is practical content for poultry-oriented management.
Poultry Signals is based on the look-think-act approach. This approach challenges the user to understand the signals birds are giving, to act upon them and ensure maximum quality production. The Signals© concept is highly visual and based on three basic questions:
- What do I see (hear, feel, smell, taste)? What’s the signal? (LOOK)
- How did this happen? What’s the explanation? (THINK)
- What am I supposed to do? Is it okay or should I take action? (ACT)
The series consists of practical guides, e-learning, posters and trainings and educational materials.